Mondays: Restore, 930am – 1030am.
Wednesdays: Slow Flow Vinyasa, 930am – 1030am.
Classes move in alignment with the school terms:
Term 1: Monday 30 January – Thursday 06 April, 2023 *No class Monday 13 March: Labour Day
Term 2: Monday 24 April – Friday 23 June, 2023. *No class Monday 12 June: Kings’ Birthday
Term 3: Monday 10 July – Friday 15 September, 2023
Term 4: Monday 02 October – Wednesday 20 December, 2023.
Please ensure you are signed up to the newsletter for updates.
In the essence of simplicity, each class is pay-as-you-go for $15.
Payments can be made via cash or direct banking transfer.
Please text message Kristie on 0419 371 127 with your full name, class date and time as well as detailing your preferred payment method. Confirmation of your booking, address and parking details will be provided via return message. If a class is full, you will be placed on a waiting list and advised accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
- Each class is valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Class passes are not transferable.
- No refunds.
- Cancellations must be made via text message to Kristie 0419 371 127.
- I value your time just as much as you so I respectfully request as much notice as possible for cancellations, however I do appreciate that in our hyper-sensitive climate, this may not always be possible.
- Cancellations made less than 8 hours before the booked class will be charged at the booked rate.
- Class passes are for group yoga classes only (Slow flow Vinyasa, Restore and Yoga Nidra). The Daring to Rest Restorative Immersions and workshops attract a different pricing structure.
- As is the nature of life, there are occasions when it may be necessary for a class to be cancelled. I will always ensure that this is the last resort. If class does need to be cancelled, and you had pre-paid, your pass will roll into the next class.